Feel Like You’re Losing Your Mind?
- Have you actually become symptomatic because of the stress in your relationship?
- Are you struggling with anxiety, depression, PTSD-like symptoms, obsessive thoughts, stomach aches, headaches, fatigue, sleep issues and other problems?
- Are you taking medication (or thinking about it) to deal with the symptoms you’re having because of the problem that’s not getting resolved in your relationship?
- Are you frequently wondering if there really is a problem, or if it’s just you, and you need to just relax and be grateful for what you have?
- Are you surrounded by friends/family who don’t understand your pain and keep telling you you should just be glad you’re not alone?
If you come see me, I’ll help you address the problems in your relationship that are causing your symptoms, and get relief! I can also help you determine if perhaps you are being abused verbally, emotionally, or physically, and/or being gaslighted.
(By the way, if you’re being abused, get to safety right away. Abuse is when your partner puts their hands on you, threaten you, or tries to control who you see, what you do, where you go, who your friends are, and/or how you spend money.)