- Have you actually become symptomatic because of the stress in your relationship?
- Are you struggling with anxiety, depression, PTSD-like symptoms, obsessive thoughts, stomach aches, headaches, fatigue, sleep issues and other problems?
- Are you taking medication (or thinking about it) to deal with the symptoms you’re having because of the problem that’s not getting resolved in your relationship?
Even if you’re not having any of these symptoms, are the issues in your relationship causing other problems, like those below?
- Frequently wondering if there really is a problem, or if it’s just you, and if maybe you need to just relax and be grateful for what you have
- Feeling surrounded by friends/family who don’t understand your pain and keep telling you you should just be glad you’re not alone
- Struggling with your faith in God or having other spiritual problems because you didn’t think things would be this way and you can’t understand why God is letting this happen
I’ll help you address the problems in your relationship that are causing your symptoms. I can also help you determine if perhaps you are being abused verbally, emotionally, or physically, and/or being gaslighted.
(By the way, if you’re being abused, get to safety right away. Abuse is when your partner puts their hands on you, threaten you, or tries to control who you see, what you do, where you go, who your friends are, and/or how you spend money. If any of this is happening, get help here, and do whatever you need to do to keep yourself and your children safe.